Monday, November 27, 2006

walking running stretching and pomping


Let's write a little English, on this foggy Movday: yes, I wrote Movday, not Monday! Why? Because, I found a link between colors, in their chromatic order, and between the days of the week. It's more of a poetical, linguistic link than a scientific one, though "chromatics" IS a science.

Nevertheless, on this Movday, earlier on, I performed my 12-13 km walking, running, stretching and 108 push-ups spree. I train on the "Plaines d'Abraham" at the "summer skates" (roller skates) ring.
summer skating ring
So, this morning, it took me two and a half hours from home and back, and to walk nine turns around the ring; except at my first turn, I run during the other eight turns, and that, at least, between the two white lines, on the right of the above gr@ph. That means that I run at least two kilometers. Moreover, after each of the nine turns, I do 12 push-ups, before and after which, I stretch my arms plentifully, so as to not "burn" them up: that is to say that altogether I do 108 push-ups; soon, I will increase to 13 push-ups, and further on...

As usual, this morning, at each of the nine turns, I meditate upon one of the nine intelligences, and that, in the "logical" order I gave them; recentely, at the linguistic intelligence's turn, I got into mentally composing a Haïku poem, sometimes in the three languages I speak. This morning, however, I stayed within French... Here's what I remember :


Automne sans feuille
Très bientôt viendra le froid
Implacablement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home